Ingredients: (4 people)
For the chicken
- 2 Calisa chicken breasts cut in the middle crosswise.
- 3 tablespoons sriracha or hot chili sauce
- One lemon's juice
- The juice of a lime
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- c / n of freshly ground pepper
For the salad
- 250 g of romaine lettuce, cut
- 1 packet of arugula
- 8 slices of pineapple
- 100 g cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 1 finely chopped red onion
- 1 medium avocado in cubes
For the lime vinaigrette
- 6 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- The juice of 2 limes
- 2 teaspoons of raw honey
- A pinch of fine sea salt
- 18 tablespoons olive oil
Season the chicken with salt and pepper. In a bowl, mix the sriracha or chili sauce and the lime well and add the chicken, let it marinate for at least 20 minutes. In a pan with olive oil, put the chicken to cook for 6 minutes on each side. When turning the breasts, add the pineapple slices for 3 minutes on each side.
Apart, combine the lettuce, the well-washed arugula, the avocado, the tomato and the red onion and serve in the serving dish or salad bowl.
Mix the dressing ingredients, olive oil, vinegar, lime juice, sea salt, and honey and add to the salad.
When the chicken is ready, serve with the pineapple cut into cubes and enjoy.